Do you know someone who needs a cat birthday card? I’m not barking about making one for your favorite feline. Instead, I’m thinking about one for your favorite cat lover.
Do you know someone like that?
And what color cat do they have? Orange? Gray? Black?
When you make your own cards, you can make a cat birthday card to match their favorite pet or just any color you wish.
Isn’t he (or she) cute? A little tubby, but still, a cute cat.
Ann doesn’t use a lot of yellow or orange. She went all out on this card. I almost need sun glasses!
But I still like it.
Colors for a Cat Birthday Card
It all started with those little polka dots she started coloring on the cupcake paper. Well, actually, she colored the cat first. And then she colored the polka dots with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers
After that she was committed. And out came the Orchid Oasis Stampin’ Blends. They’re a dark cornflower blue bending on the purple side, but they look blue here.
I really thought that she was going to go down a more elegant way with this and use some of that new Brushed Metallic Paper as a background. But once she did the yellow and blue cupcake paper, she decided to save this pretty paper for another day.
Maybe she’ll use it at our Stamp & Play Day event on Thursday night. We have a couple spots left for this Thursday. Why don’t you join us? It’ll be a lot of fun!
You Can Make This!
Coloring it was fun and easy with the Stampin’ Blends. Ann finds it relaxing. She starts with the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and Shimmery White Paper and then just colors away. We’ll list everything she used below.
However, before we do, check out what all our online shoppers get!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.