We had so much fun yesterday teaching you how to make a unique gift card holder on our live stream. It was a great way to celebrate my 15th birthday.
Dian and I share the same birthday. It was really good to have her there celebrating with me. My only complaint is that Ann didn’t sing.
That’s okay. She sang to me before and after the show.
Now, in the video below she shows a Halloween gift card holder. Later she used the same general supplies to make a Christmas version. And in between she gave some tips on how to heat emboss.
We’ve cued it up to start where she shows the Halloween version. Or you can watch the entire show on YouTube.
We didn’t get a picture of the Halloween version. You can see that in the video. It’s really easy.
We used the Gift Wrapped bundle on both projects, but we also used the Festive Corners stamp set on the Halloween version. It’s really a pretty swanky gift card holder for Halloween. You could even put cash in it.
We have about 80 gift card holder ideas here that you might like.
Mark Your Calendars!
Even though it’s a holiday weekend, we’ll be holding our crafts, kits and stamps sale on YouTube and Facebook tomorrow at 4pm.
- 2pm in Hawaii
- 4pm in most of Alaska
- 5pm Pawcific Time and in Arizona
- 6pm Mountain Time
- 7pm Central Time
- 8pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
- Join us here on YouTube
- Anyone can watch.
- Possibly slightly faster transmission, but…
- You need to have an account to comment.
- Join us here on Facebook
- Must be a Facebook member to comment.
Unique Gift Card Holder Craft Supplies
We list our items singly and bundled where available so you have the most options. Please remember that you save 10% when purchasing as a bundle.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
We hope this helped inspire you on how to make a unique gift card holder.