Here’s your chance to get a quick and easy Christmas Card Kit. And rumor has it that there will be a coordinating tag kit come out next month!
It’s all about Paper Pumpkin but you need to reserve your kit soon before they close on Monday, October 10th.
Here’s What I Know
- Santa stamp set included.
- Early Espresso ink spot.
- Dies Cuts, adhesives and embellishments.
- Paper and envelopes to make 9 cards, 3 of 3 designs.
Is that little Santa stamp cute?
I think so. That’s just the kind of Santa we like to see. Vintage Santas are cute too, but this Santa stamp is a hint of the style of supplies inside that specially designed Paper Pumpkin box.
Here’s How it Works:
- Sign up here before Monday, October 10th
- The sooner, the better because they’ll close registration if they sell out.
- They charge your card on the 11th and start the mailing process.
- If you have a prepaid code, they’ll skip that step because it’s already paid.
- Depending on where you live, you should receive your kit around the 25th.
You can get a prepaid code, but the best prices with that option is to get a 6 month or 12 month subscription.
When Ann did the sale yesterday, she shared a few things and one of them was our Stamp & Play Day that’s coming up. Be sure you get in now while Early Bird pricing is in effect.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.