Yes, it’s a ruff day for Ann today because I left her a year ago today. this picture is from the day before the last day.
She’s wondering where the time went. My pictures keep popping up in her inbox and on her timeline so I’m sure she’s not forgetting me.
She can’t forget me! She’s still typing for me! That little apprentice, Domino, can’t go in the stamp room without trying to eat anything he can get his lips around.
So if he can’t do that, how is he going to help her design a card?
She’ll be okay. She’ll probably stay in the stamp room a lot today while my favorite huMAN goes grocery shopping.
Then later on tonight, she’ll be stamping with our local stamp club peeps. They love dogs too so I’m sure it will all be fine.
I’ll show you a few of Ann’s favorite pictures of me, but if you’re looking for card making ideas, here are a few tips:
- We’ve got over 2,800 card samples here in the Card Gallery.
- If you’re looking for a certain type of card making idea, scroll down to the bottom right of this page & check the categories.
- Of course, we have hundreds of videos here on YouTube.
- Do you know which one is my favorite?
Why, it was one of the very first ones back in 2008. We couldn’t have planned it any better. She’ll only take a minute to show you how to tie a bow. And then I did a special ending that we could never duplicate.
Let me know what you think of my appearance. It’s really short.
We’ve come a long way since 2008. Over a million views and lots of laughs – especially when she started going live publicly.
But I think she should record it again. YouTube changed her music. She didn’t know then what she knows now about videos.
You’ve got to start somewhere and this was almost the the beginning.
For many years, I appeared in each video.
I can’t tell you how many catalogs I’ve previewed and how many stamps I’ve reviewed. These were back in 2014 before my hair started going gray.
Ann’s dad said that she gave him all his gray hair. I’m not surprised. She probably did that to me too!
You’ll have to click on that middle one for the full effect.
I even got Ann on the front of the Home & Garden section of the Sacramento Bee back in 2013. they couldn’t put it all on the front so they put some on an inside page as well.
If you click on that picture on the right, you can see me with Ann in our front room. Just going to warn you about the one on the left. The stamp room is even messier now but it has better furniture.
Since today is Own Business Day, I hope you’ve been thinking about joining our team of 24/7 Stampers.
- Your choice of $155 of products PLUS a free Paper Pumpkin kit.
- Normally, it’s $125 of products & the PP kit.
- No parties or sales required.
- Stamp with your friends or buy it all yourself.
- Join our private team Facebook group.
- Get sneak peeks and first access to new products.
- Bond with other like minded crafters.
It only takes minutes if you make your list of $155 of products first and have your personal and payment info ready. Do that and get started here.
I’m so glad that Ann became a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. She gave me a great home where I lived like a prince. And we got to meet you as well.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little walk through time. I’ll leave you with one thought.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.