Do you have an extraordinary friend? I’d like to think that everyone has one. And this is just the card to make for them.
And then I’ll give you a few pointers about how Ann made it.
We realize that this is a bit of a different
Ann got out a 4″ square of Thick Basic White because she thought it would hold up well to the Stampin’ Blends and folds. In hindsight, 3-15/16″ or 3-3/4″ might have been a little better choice. That would give a little more room for the borders.
Coloring with the blends require a steady hand. It was easier to color the ones that were popped up but she chose not to pop up everything possible.
Here’s all the colors of Stampin’ Blends that we used – plus we’ll put them down in the supply list. You could use markers if you prefer.
And you could flip up all the images if you’d like.
You see, this card was all planned around the Pretty Pop-Ups Dies featured on page 17 and 173 of the current Stampin’ Up! catalog. They’re very unique, don’t you think?
We could’ve picked any greeting that would fit the 1-1/2″ free area below, but thought this one from the Simply Succulents set would be just right.
Come make a card with us and then play games to win some great prizes. Join now while you can grab the early bird price.
You Can Make This Card
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code GDE76HVX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.