So I was on Twitter the other day and we read where someone wanted a nice summer hobby to learn.
And I barked out loud! “Card making! Paper crafts!”
We love it because it’s easy and fun and you can turn the cardstock over if you make a mistake.
Or am I forgetting something? Why do YOU like it as a hobby?
- Does it relax you?
- Does it give you a chance to play with your friends?
- Does it give you some ME time?
- Is it all of the above?
Today is the end of the first week with my favorite huMAN home to help me with my mail. We’re trying to figure out what card to send to our August shoppers. Do you like this one?
I think it’s really pretty. Do you spot the sneak peek item?
Look a bit closer and see if you notice.
But before I tell you, I should remind you that the Venetian Crochet Trim is on sale this week for 25% off!
If you guessed the Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, you’d have guessed it right! It really adds a little weight and texture to an otherwise feminine card.
It was inspired by one of the swap cards Ann got at convention. Ann changed 9 things on the card so it’s not the same.
But it sure was nice to get some inspiration.
That’s just one of the many reasons we like Ann being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. We get to “meet” people like you!
But there are other things too!
- You get at least 20% off on all your stamping purchases.
- Right now you can purchase the new stuff from the Holiday catalog almost a month before the general public
- You can even include it in your value priced Starter Kit
- Get started with your choice of up to $125 of your choice of Stampin’ Up! products for just $99!
- And there’s free shipping too!
- Just follow these easy guidelines and you can get started in minutes!
We’d love to have you!
If you’d like to make this card just like we did, here’s a photo supply list for you to get more details or to start your shopping experience. Can’t list the ribbon yet. If you’re going to miss the Starter Kit option, you’ll just have to wait until September 1st.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Maybe you should follow me on Twitter!