Does someone you know deserve a celebration card? Did they do something that you need to send congratulations?
It doesn’t need to be a big thing. Everyone can use a little pat on the back once in a while.
Our local stamp club made this card Tuesday night here at Central Bark. We didn’t plan for the flowers because they needed to be fussy cut.
There’s nothing wrong with fussy cutting, but it didn’t seem to be high on their priority list.
So after everyone left and Ann finalized their orders, Ann stamped and added the flowers.
But flowers weren’t enough. We added some bling as well. Peacock Rhinestones to the rescue!
If you saw our live show yesterday or were here that night, you know the star of the show. We used one thing on all 3 cards that they made. It’s the fanciest thing on this card (outside of the bling).
We featured them because you might miss the Ornate Frames Dies in the back of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. It’s paired with a Halloween set, but the Ornate Frames Dies will be perfect year round.
Celebration Card Making Tips
- You can use the vases right side up or up side down, but they really only go in one directly in the coordinating punch.
- It may be easier to stamp the leaves first on the vase and then stamp the solid over it. BUT because we colored in the leaves with Blender Pens, we did that in reverse order with the leaves stamped last.
- And don’t forget that the Designer Series Paper in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is on special! Buy 3 and Get One Free!
Celebration Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
We have over 40 Congratulations Card ideas you can see here that we have shared over the years.