Is it time for you to send someone an I’m Sorry Card?
Maybe I should dedicated this card to you, my faithful readers for not having Ann type my barks last night.
She deserved a break. She loves her job, but instead took our friend Jan to a premiere showing of “Downton Abbey”.
Are you a fan?
They loved it, but Ann said it was a bit weird watching it on the big screen instead of on the television. She was so impressed that all 11 of the main characters were to dedicated that they came back from the television show to make the movie.
On Wednesday, Ann talked a lot about color in this video from our live stream. That’s where she started this card.
As you’ll see in the video, the experiment with the “alternative baby wipes” didn’t go quite as well as we would’ve liked.
But that doesn’t mean that we couldn’t work with it. See what we came up with?
Besides where Ann had already stamped with the alternative baby wipes, she added the same leaf stamp with Early Espresso.
After that, it was just the greeting, burlap ribbon and layering to tie the colors together.
Do You Like It?
We sure hope you do. I think it was a great way to finish it off- especially when we topped it off by using a Cajun Craze marker to color in the heart.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.