It’s always the right time for a patriotic card, but September 11th seems to need one even more.
I wasn’t even even a twinkle in Ann’s eye when 9/11 happened. I hope it never happens again.
Honoring Heroes with a Patriotic Card
We’re not going to be somber today, but we are dedicating today’s card to the first responders, the victims and their families who miss them so.
Today at 1pm Pawcific Time
Yes! We’ll still be live streaming at 1pm Pawcific Time. We hope you can be there with us.
Here’s what time it is in your neighborhood.
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Where to watch.
Please note that you need to register for each live event you wish to receive a reminder.
Patriotic Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code J24YGXJ2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code J24YGXJ2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
See you today at 1pm Pawcific Time!