Have you searched your stamping table for leftovers lately? Or do you have an ultra clean stamping area?
If so, this may not be for you, but we’ll do our best to help you make this quick and fun card too.
It all started with a 3″ x 5-1/2″ Basic Black piece of card stock that had the “hello” punched out with our Big Shot. It was a leftover from the time we made the card we featured in this post. (We made it with our local Yuba City Stamp Club and had a choice for the words.)
I had been hanging around the desk for almost a month so it was time to get moving!
This is designed as a note card, but I must bark that it’s always nice to stamp on the inside. (Here’s a little peek.)
However, if you like to write a lot, I would just stamp a little on the corners so you have more room for your words.
Card Making Tips
Here are the sizes of the card stock that we used:
- Tip Top Taupe: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black: 1-15/16″ x 5″ strip and 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Farmer’s Market DSP: 3-13/16″ x 5-1/16″
If you’d like to make this card (and I think you should), here’s a list of what we used. Just click on any picture for the details or to start your shopping cart.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!