Have you ever wanted more options to watercolor for more natural skin tones?
In the past, we had limited options for skin tones, but starting today, Stampin’ Up! is offering 10 Stampin’ Blends to give you options.
Natural Skin Tone Stampin’ Blends Tips:
- Easy to blend alcohol markers
- Fine tip on one end. Brush tip on the other.
- The colors do not correspond with any from the color families.
- They come in sets of 2 unmatched colors
- Not light and dark of the same color like the regular Stampin’ Blends.
- They will be in the new May catalog, but only available in sets of two.
- The one number #160940 for the entire set will not be available after this month.
Limited Edition Stamp Set, Dies & Patterned Paper
We used the Here Together set to make this card for a demonstrator swap recently. (As a demonstrator, Ann could get this collection a month in advance.) In fact, those of you who shopped with us in January will be receiving a card from us in the next week using this set.
The Here Together Suite
Of course, you can purchase the dies separately here if you wish.
Do you recognize the colors Ann used?
- Merry Merlot
- Misty Moonlight
- Smoky Slate
Yes! You can include this in your Starter Kit! Be sure to print out and use a Wish List to get your stuff together. Pick out $125 of your choice of products. Then pick out 2 current stamp sets from the January-June Mini Catalog or the main Annual Catalog.
We’d love to have you!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.