Ann really didn’t make this Christmas card to my specifications, but she was close.
Please let me know what you think. I think she should have moved the green strip farther to the left.
That’s okay because Ann warned them when they made the card yesterday at the Christmas card stamp a stack.
Four of our stampers came over and practiced safe stamping. They made 12 cards, but this wasn’t the favorite one. I think we’ll be putting that one in an online class.
This Christmas card is quick and easy to make. Adhesive Sheets are perfect if you don’t want to use Liquid Glue and a toothpick.
Did you notice that there are no stamps on this card front? That’s okay. We had a selection of greeting stamps they could pick from to put on the inside.
We have over 450 Christmas card ideas that you can check out here.
Christmas Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers