Do you like to scrapbook? Whether you do like to scrapbook or not, today’s project may be just what you need to save time making your Christmas cards!
I bought Ann a new computer just to help us connect with you live. You know how technology is. You sometimes need a little practice.
HOWEVER I didn’t think she was going to practice when I was asleep! And she chose to make a card that didn’t have any stamping on it!
But that’s okay. This could save you tons of time with your card making. You can watch the video here. (Be sure to follow me!)
And adding some of the Tinsel ribbon added just the perfect amount of bling to an otherwise clean and simple card.
At 1pm Pacific Time today, Ann will be sharing a couple dozen Christmas card ideas with our Master Stamper members in their Facebook group. If you aren’t a Master Stamper member, you can get started and attend (or have access to the replay) when you join today.
- We used Old Olive as the card base but you could use Thick Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red and Black for card bases and layers.
- The larger cards are 4″ x 6″ and would need to be trimmed down a bit to fit in a standard A2 envelope.
- Don’t forget a pack of Whisper White Medium envelopes!
- A little generic bling like rhinestones and pearls is a good way to step up your cards.
If you want to get started on your cards next week, here are some things that you may want to stock up on to make easy elegant cards. If you have a Big Shot, I would add the Holly Embossing Folder to this list.
Be sure to use the current Hostess Shopping code when you shop so we can add a small gift of CURRENT product inside the reusable handmade card we send all our online shoppers.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!