Right now might not be the right time to make a Fall invitation, but maybe it’s different where you are.
It seems like the safest way to meet is outside. And it’s not going to be nice much longer. That is, if it’s already nice where you are. There are many places where the weather just isn’t cooperating.
But this invitation idea can be sure for more than just an invitation. Just change the greeting!
We started this card on our live stream yesterday. I should warn you that it didn’t go exactly as planned.
That’s what can happen when the card is in your head and we make it together with you. Perhaps we should call it Ann’s experimental stamping center.
But that’s where the fun is!
You can watch the live stream replay here. Or watch it below.
After it was over, I told Ann to cut down the sides of the Cajun Craze card base. So she did.
That’s actually the leaf that you see through the leaf-shaped hole on the front of the card. And that narrow border is what’s left of the Cajun Craze card base.
Then Ann cut through the Sahara Sand piece and the front of the new Cinnamon Cider folded card base at the same time. It did work, for the most part, but it wasn’t without its challenges.
Where the stem is got a little stuck and the Cinnamon Cider tore a little by the stem.
The way that we showed in the video worked better for us. Ann just cut the card base without having enough light to see the pencil lines. She should’ve used a pen or had more light.
We do have more light in the room – just not while you’re watching.
So we covered it up like this.
Fall Invitation Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We have over 40 invitation ideas here that may be what you’re looking for.