Ann shared a lot of alternative to our easy ornament card during yesterday’s live stream. Although she has some changes in mind, she was pretty much committed to this version by the time she decided on an alternative.
It’s hard to believe that there’s Mossy Meadow cardstock underneath that vellum. It almost looks like Pretty Peacock or a dark Night of Navy in this picture, doesn’t it?
But what a fun time they had looking at all the different options: some with gold, some without. Some with a different color card base.
What’s Best About This Card
What’ve very nice about this card – or maybe even best about this card is that two items she used are on sale while supplies last. Just scroll down to the supply list and you’ll see savings from 10% to 20%, but there are more discounted up to 60% off.
And she didn’t mention that the Brushed Metallic Cardstock is just $6! What a bargain! We love that stuff! And that’s like 60% off!
Catch the Replay
You can catch the replay here on YouTube or below on the blog.
You Can Make This Easy Ornament Card
As Ann showed in the live stream, there are many more options with the Handcrafted Elements Dies than just for the holidays.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.