Are you all dressed up and nowhere to go? Or are you lazing around in your pajamas most of the time?
I really prefer that second option. I think Ann does too.
It’s all a mindset and that’s what Ann and I are here to help you with.
Some might think that they’re stuck at home. But we prefer to think that we’re safe at home….and we hope you are too.
Yesterday we got an opportunity to have a one-on-one stamp time with Terri. We’ve known Terri as a client for almost 9 years and this is the first time that we’ve gotten to do some face-to-face stamping.
They must’ve had a good time because I heard a lot of laughter.
To celebrate my 14th Blogoversary, Ann’s offering some “stamp together” time for those of you who purchase $100+ in our online store this month. (But we still have our live streams and other goodies that all our online shoppers get.)
We showed you Susan’s card in this post. Yesterday was Terri’s turn and she requested the new Dressed to Impress stamp set that’s featured in the January-June Mini Catalog.
I think they did more chatting than stamping, but here’s what Ann came up with.
Isn’t it gojus?
What surprised Terri is that it’s the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper that you can get free this month with a $50 order..
Do you see the texture?
It’s fake! Yes, the texture really isn’t there. It’s printed on the Designer Series Paper.
We’re trying to get all the one-on-one meetings done by Sunday. I’m keeping my paws crossed.
There are lots of options. Just ask Ann. She won’t steer you wrong.
You can spend some time yourself with Ann today. We’re going live one last time this week. We know that the time change makes it difficult for some humans to get their time straight so I’ll print it out for you right here.
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
You Can Pick your Venue
I’ll tell you now that she didn’t finish yesterday’s card, but she did spend a little quality time we my huMAN.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 64DE9CN7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 64DE9CN7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 64DE9CN7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope to get all dressed up and stamp with you tomorrow!