We’re featuring a musical greeting card that you can make for your favorite musician.
Ann started it on our live stream yesterday. (You can see that here.) She talked about a lot of things, but she did say that she’d share the finished project here today – and here it is.
Musical Greeting Card Making Tips
That musical staff almost looks like a beer mug, doesn’t it?
- We stamped the staff on a die cut from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Then she used the Label Me Fancy Punch to cut the slits in the sides.
- The greeting is from the free Rise & Shine set that you can get free with a $100 order by the end of March.
- You can see the rest of it in this video or scroll down for the complete supply list.
Free with $50 Purchase
Some of the Sale-a-Bration selections have already sold out. Here are the ones you can get free with a $50 order (before tax and shipping).
Use our current code when you’re shopping and we’ll send you a sample of some Specialty Designer Series Papers that will be on an early release offer in April.
Join Us Today!
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Musical Greeting Card Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code RNDYJBM7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I hope that we’ll see you on our live stream today.