Stampin’ Up! told us that they added stuff to the Clearance Rack last week. Did you look?
Here are 5 of my favorite things on the Clearance Rack. At least as of this morning – because once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Just in time for those impressive bows at Christmas – Cherry Cobbler 1″ Sheer Linen Ribbon
- It’s back to school time so make sure you have the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder.
- And you’ll notice that card has the Perfect Print Alphabet Bigz Die set as well. (It’s a real bargain while supplies last!)
- Like the chalkboard look? Or want some REALLY black cardstock? Stock up on the chalkboard paper for just a few dollars.
- And last, but certainly not least, is the Artisan Label Punch that I used on the card above.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
What are your favorites that are currently on the Clearance Rack?