It’s Wild Wednesday and we’re going to share some time saving tips for card making.
We’re hauling out the Stamparatus today. We’ll be sharing some tips on how we made the masculine card we shared in this post so quickly.
Only we’re going to make that card a bit differently because we like to design with our viewers.
Scroll down and see the card Ann made using a little something that she shared on yesterday’s live stream! But first, let’s check out how to get to today’s live event.
How to Join Us for Time Saving Tips for Card Making
When to Watch
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Where to Watch
- Join us on YouTube
- Everyone can watch. Must have a channel to comment.
- Join us on Facebook.
- Facebook members can watch and participate.
What We Stamped Yesterday
Ann talked about making your own Designer Paper. As usual, her intended path took a turn. I’m sure I can get her to talk about One Sheet Wonders another time soon.
You can watch the show on our YouTube channel here. At the end, Ann challenged everyone to make a card and send it.
Here’s what she made with one little piece of one of the backgrounds she made. It’s a card for Susan who was the first person to schedule her one-on-one time with Ann. (You can get a one-on-one time too. To celebrate my 14th blogoversary, Ann’s doing these one-on-one events with any of our online shoppers who spent over $100 this month.)
She made most of this card with Susan in their online one-on-one. So Ann took the corner of one of the sheets and cut out a leaf. If you look really close, you’ll see that it’s just not your average leaf.
Too bad she didn’t take a real close up of it, but I think she’s going to show it on the video today before she mails it off.
Much of this card is made with free things that you can only get this month. With a qualified purchase, you can get these three things free:
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code QPS4RFXT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
I hope you’re able to join us today for our time saving crafting tips.