Ann took home lots of free stuff when she came home from the Stampin’ Up! event in Phoenix. And my favorite huMAN got some too!
She couldn’t show them to you right away, but we just couldn’t overstep. I sure wish we would’ve shown more of that awesome bag she got at the Leadership portion!
Ann and I played with one of them yesterday to make some overdue congratulations cards for a couple of our 24/7 Stampers. Before I share them both, here are a few things you might want to know!
Card Making Tips
- For both cards we used Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky & Blushing Bride with Smoky Slate for the shadowing
- For both cards we used the Aqua Painter to paint Archival Black stamped images
- Usually we put ink refills in the lid
- Sometimes we squeezed the lid into the pad for a lighter look
- We used Soft Suede or Delightful Dijon for the hair.
- I’ll bet you recognize the Embossing Folder that we flipped and reversed
First, we made this one with the Beautiful You stamp set that will be released in January. (We’ll be sending those out along with a Sale-A-Bration brochure to all our active clients just after Christmas.) for some reason, there was an unplanned mix of color on the shadowing, but it still looked grrrreat in person. (You can click for a close up.)
For our second one, we used the largest circle of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies that are available for limited release this month. (It’s coming out in June if you want to wait that long, but I wouldn’t!) If you don’t get it now, that’s a long time to wait!
If you look closely, you can see where the Framelits Die made it look stitched in one simple pass through!
So which one do you like best? We’d like to know! We receive email when you like something, but commenting is really best.
Scroll down to leave a comment or if you’re reading this in your email, you can make a comment here. I promise you that something cool is coming up soon and your comments will count!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
How did you like your sneak peek?