There’s a lot going on right now with you humans. I know that I need hope so that I can share it with you.
That’s why we do our stamp show weekdays at 1pm Pawcific. I want to bark good things that will make you laugh.
I know that Ann laughs a lot during our shows!
On Monday, she made several backgrounds. We used one of them for today’s card that we’ve already sent to someone.
She’s blinked since then so I can’t really tell you what colors that she did. I do know that the sprinkles and the card base are Bermuda Bay.
You can watch the video on YouTube here or click on it below to discover the exact color because I don’t want to steer you wrong.
I do know that we used the Hold Onto Hope stamp set and items from the supply list lower in this post.
I sure hope it encourages the person that we sent it to.
Hope Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code AS29EPSX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 6ZWYWMJR .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 6ZWYWMJR and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I hope that you’re holding onto hope during this difficult period.