Yesterday a bunch of us got together to redo the fall card that we shared in Tuesday’s post.
It must be a full moon because yesterday was quite the event!
Ann was really quite comical. She must like you a lot to show up with no eye makeup!
You can watch it all here below.
Everyone helped Ann make the card, but as per usual, she didn’t finish it until later.
Here’s the Fall Card Redo
Does the way that we finished the card meet with your approval?
Fall Card Redo Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code UZVRZZ7U when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UZVRZZ7U .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Just click on any of the pictures below to check things out before you add them to your card making supplies:
The only different is that we used the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder instead of the Swirls & Curls one shown below.