We’re busy cleaning around here. Ann’s always wrong to make things better.
I’d show you a picture of her office area, but only Barbara would appreciate the small step forward. It’s not much to look at from the naked eye, but she would know how much improvement we’ve made.
It took several hours to just do a corner but I’ll spare you the gory details.
She’s had this stamp set for a week. And this card was in her head for almost as long. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Who knew that Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler would be a thing?
Ann must be stuck on this Pool Party thing. I never thought that she’d pair Pool Party up with Cherry Cobbler.
Wouldn’t you love to know how you could score some of these supplies?
We used a great set. You can use it for Christmas and you can use it for thank you cards throughout the year.
You can get card making ideas for this and many other items every week in your inbox.
We send weekly card ideas to those of you who are on our mailing list. If you’re not getting our weekly complimentary card making instructions in your inbox, you can join the A List here.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.