Do you know someone who needs to feel better? Could they use some get well wishes? Maybe they’re under the weather or maybe there’s something more serious.
In any case, they could probably use some get well wishes. People like you who like to make cards are just the right people to send them some!
This is the perfect Fall get well card to add to your collection.
We wanted to make a Fall card, but realized that we hadn’t used the color Pool Party for quite a while.
And what green goes with Pool Party? We haven’t used Old Olive in a few days either. And a little bit of copper just makes it a perfect pick me up.
Of course, if this color scheme or layout isn’t to your living, we have at least 80 get well card ideas here that you can check out.
Get Well Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Just click on anything in this picture supply list to shop in our online store:
Did you see our new Facebook cover? That’s what they call that header on the top of my Facebook page. (You can follow me here – we’ll be live there tomorrow.)