Oh, what a good time we had last night with our local stamp club ladies. Everyone had a story!
- One stamper had bought her husband an antique car.
- Another had returned from a couple days away with family.
- We were all happy to see ore blue skies and less smoke in the air.
- My gal pal Barbara is going to go see Buchart Gardens in Victoria where Ann got to visit recently on her trip with Stampin’ Up!
Isn’t it pretty? I know that she and my favorite huMAN loved visiting Buchart Gardens in Victoria, British Columbia.
And remember the card I shared in this post? We had them remake it – only a bit better!
Doesn’t it look good with uneven border compared with what we did in the original card.
Now I like the original card, but I think we’ll make the rest of them with the uneven border
I Can’t Wait to See What She Does in Today’s Live Stream!
- 10am Hawaii Time
- Noon for most of Alaskka
- 1pm Pawcific Time
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
If you would like to get a reminder by Facebook Messenger just before we go on, we’ll be glad to send you one! All you have to do is register here.
Remember to use our current shopping code WQVESVUU when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Remember to track your purchases with this form and trade your Stampin’ Bucks for stamps, framelits and/or thinlits.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!