Are you in a whimsical mood today? Because we used the No-Line Watercolor Technique to give this card a whimsical watercolor effect.
We thought that Lovely Lipstick color was more red. When we worked with it on this card, we realized that it’s more of a reddish pink.
But we love it anyway!
We love how well the Stampin’ Blends blend, but we didn’t try to blend them as much in this project.
We used two of the newest colors of Stampin’ Blends:
Do you have them yet? We threw in some Pool Party too.
We stamped the image from the limited edition Blended Seasons stamp set in the new Gray Granite and then stamped it again on the Shimmery White cardstock.
When Ann colored, she was sure to color over the stamped image. It surely makes it look a bit whimsical, don’t you think?
And to add a little bit more shimmery sparkle, we added the Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon.
Now when I bark Limited Edition, I mean it! This Blended Seasons Stamp set is only available for this month only! And the same goes for the coordinating Framelits which can be used with or without the set.
But if they sell out before the end of this month, then you’ve missed out! They are gone for good!
For August only, you can get a $5 coupon to use in September with a $50 purchase today!
Remember to use our current shopping code WQVESVUU when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Use this form to collect Stampin’ Bucks and earn free stamps and dies from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!