Let’s make a card together today! Look at the card that Ann made last night!
Yesterday, Ann gave some tips about how to work with the dies that went on sale yesterday. Those die cuts look pretty awesome, don’t they!?!
We’re having a contest on today’s live stream!
And we’re giving you a head start!
First, let me tell you where you can join us!
- Join on YouTube
- Join us on Facebook
- Need help remembering?
- We’ll send you a reminder by Facebook Messenger at the top of the hour as we start when you register here.
Here’s the time in different areas of North America!
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
While we welcome viewers from all over, our winner must have a U.S. address.
This is so easy! We’re going to list the supplies we used in today’s card, but we’re going to leave off one item. If you’re the first person to correctly make your guess – when we ask on the stamping live stream – we’re going to have a pretty sweet prize for you.
What’s the question? You can answer it here, but it only counts when we do the show at 1pm Pawcific Time.
We’d like to know if you can guess how we made this little piece of Old Olive behind the greeting.
And here’s almost everything we used
Let’s Make a Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code AS29EPSX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 6ZWYWMJR .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.