When is a thank you card and an invitation alike?
When you’re inviting someone to a party that honors them for the things they’ve done.
Ann and my favorite huMAN do a potluck for about 50-75 seniors each month. But they don’t do it alone. They have a small group of wonderful volunteers that help.
They couldn’t do it without them so they’re inviting them to a little soiree to thank them for everything they do to help.
And this is their invitation……or at least the outside of it.
We tried it without the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, but just a little one sure does up our game. Just one. The Designer Series Paper has shimmer to it so it really doesn’t need a ton more bling.
Did you notice that we used the limited edition Stitched Season Framelits that are available for this month only – or sooner if they run out. The stamp set is awesome, but the framelits will go on even without the stamp set.
This card is truly timeless, but you can only score the framelits now. We used the Friendly Expressions set that has all the right greetings.
Don’t you just love how all the Stampin’ Up! colors coordinate? Inks, papers, ribbons, pearls, accessories – you name it.
Remember that we’re giving away bonus coupons to use next month for every $50 you spend this month. We’re already stocking up!
Remember to use our current shopping code WQVESVUU when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Keep track of your purchases with our Stampin’ Bucks form and get free product from us!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!