Do you make a lot of Valentine Cards? Some people give Valentine cards to all their friends. Some people only give them to “that special someone”.
Which one are you? Because I’ve got a Valentine Card idea that will work for either type. And it’s especially for those of you who may not want to buy any special Valentine Stamps.
Well, we did use the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack, but almost all of those can be used for any red and white theme – not just for Valentines Day.
The dry embossing is actually done with the Falling Petals Embossing Folder. Yes, that’s supposed to be little flower petals! But the power of suggestion takes over and POOF! It looks like hearts!
Stampin’ Up! Cardmaking Tips
Here are a couple papercrafting tips to help you make this card.
- The red strips are 1-1/4″ wide. Lay them in the embossing folder the way that they will lay out on the card so that they will be upright when you assemble the card.
- This card folds at the top, so I recommend Thick Whisper White Cardstock as a card base. I also recommend it for the heart so that it doesn’t bend while the postal carriers are bringing it to their destination.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
How long is your Valentines Card list?