It was so much fun making an Easter bunny card together with our viewers. We did everything but the tail during the show.
Afterwards, we tried a 3/4″ circle punch of Basic White. After texturizing it with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (retiring), we used a Blending Brush to apply Rococo Rose. It looked fine, but Ann took it off and applied another one so now it looks like this.
For this tail, we punched a 3/4″ circle from Basic White. We used the same Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder (just $8.10 right now) that we used on the back paws. Then she rolled the edges of the circle on the Rococo Rose Ink Pad.
Personally, I think she should have done both techniques. Rolled it for a definite edge as well as using the Blending Brush. Now that would’ve been fun!
Still, I love this card because this is the view I would get if he was in my back yard.
We’re sorry, but Stampin’ Up! doesn’t make a 3/4″ Circle Punch anymore so we hope you got one when they did.
We just noticed that we didn’t use any stamps on this! Glad we had the Word Wishes Dies to get our greeting on the front!
We selected Seaside Spray cardstock for our card base, but it has since sold out. You could replace it with Balmy Blue which is part of our Subtles Collection of Colors.
We do think that the Tranquil Dies make the perfect amount of leaves and is much quicker than having to apply a lot of leaves separately. What a time saver!
Easter Bunny Card Making Supplies
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers