Did you have a lovely Easter? We sure did. Ann wouldn’t type for me, but she did make this lovely purple card for her friend.
Isn’t it wonderful?
When Ann saw the To a Wild Rose stamp set retiring, she knew that we had to get it out and play with it. We’ve always loved this stamp set. And you can save big time if you haven’t already got it.
Here’s what we used that is on the retiring list. the stamp set and dies are at a substantial savings.
You can see a full larger print list of retiring items here.
Ann and my favorite huMAN were so happy to spend time with friends on Easter. It was only the second time in a year that they left me to watch the stamps while they went to Sunday church.
I did a good job and made sure I cleaned any stamps I used in their absence. You won’t tell, will you?
This is the card she left with her friend knowing that they would have a good time.
It was perfect because it was the same color her friend wore to church – purple. This dog knows how to pick his colors.
Purple Friend Card Making Supplies
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers