Our apprentice Domino was pretty excited to have our local stampers come and make a daffodil card last night.
You can probably see how he was conserving energy until they got here. Of course, once they got here, all bets were off.
Ann spoke for the first time in days. She’s only talking when she’s working so we’ll have a few more days before she makes any noise on Friday when we have our Stamps, Kits and Crafts Sale.
Daffodil Card Wasn’t the Only Thing
Of course, they made another card! They usually make three, but due to the craziness of the night, they just made two. This one was inspired by one that Kay made for Ann for Easter. It’s not the same, but at least one person bought the new Ferns Embossing Folder and the Charming Elements Bundle.
Everyone put their card together just a little different. They could pick any greeting they wanted from the stamp set. Ann wanted to give everyone a chance to trim their greetings and could’ve done her die cut a little better.
Talk about trendy! And you don’t have to fussy cut around all those letters! You can let your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine do the work! Just keep scrolling and we’ll share the whole supply list so you can add to your Wish List.
The daffodil is so much easier to make than it appears. There are so many dies that you can cut two of many pieces at the same time. That’s good to know in case you want to make a bouquet of daffodils.
They used limited edition patterned paper too. the All Together paper is only available while supplies last and is great for those of you who like a spattering of black and white on your cards and projects.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code BVDYUCE2 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
NOTE! We have a new shopping code! 7ZQATWWY
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.