Did you see yesterday’s cardmaking live stream?
You can watch the video below. I’ve fast forwarded to after we got our Facebook Connections fixed.
You see, the local stampers came over the other night to make cards at Stamp Club. Here is the sample that we made for them. Do you recognize the Stitched Seasons Framelits? They’re only available until the end of the month or while supplies last – whichever comes first.
So Amy made hers like this and when we shared the card in the live stream, we showed her alternative layout. That is, except for one thing! We left the pearls in the front room and picked this as an alternative.
I hope you like it and that you can come next time.
At the end we gave out some Memories & More cards that are perfect for cardmaking. We’re splitting them up into 4 prizes.
Remember to use our current shopping code WQVESVUU when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Be sure to track your purchases on this form so that you can earn stamps and dies from us.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!