We’re cutting cardstock today for our Christmas Card Stamp a Stacks that we’re doing on Saturday and next Thursday. If any of you local peeps haven’t registered yet, you can find the registration for Saturday here (when you register today) and for next Thursday here.
Well, enough about that.
What I really want to know is if you’re looking forward to getting a card from me and Ann early next month.
We just may have two cards going out next month, but this is one of them. My gal pal Doodles and I worked on this one.
We hope so. We really liked being able to cut out the cauldrons from the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper with the Cauldron Framelits Dies. Of course, there’s always the option to stamp and color them or to fussy cut them, but sometimes you need to do something fast and fabulous.
We wanted to warn you because they’ll be going out early in October and we want you know now just in case you want to create some of these yourselves.
Want Free Project Tutorials?
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code 96EBCBCW. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Keep track of your purchases from our online store with this form so that we can reward you with free stamps and Big Shot Dies.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!