I thought about calling this “What I Don’t Like About a Flip Flop Card”, but Ann wouldn’t let me.
Would you like to know what made me think this?
Well, it’s because it’s hard to take a picture of them – especially when you don’t have opposing thumbs. Ann can hold them but I can’t.
You can’t see Ann’s hand, but it’s down there in the lower left corner. You believe me, don’t you?
Other than that, flip flop cards are great! They go by other names too, but that’s what we’re calling this one. Why? Because it flip flops.
And I love, love, love this new lavender suite. The stamp set is great but Ann thought to throw in a stamp set that she will keep forever – Best Family Ever. We’ve had it for a while and finally got around to using it. Can you believe that both stamps fit on the acrylic block so she only had to stamp the greeting once.
Everyone made this card together along with Ann at our monthly Stamp & Play Day. Ann gave them cutting instructions first. Everyone used their own supplies and made it along with Ann. Then they played some games and 3 people won either a $30, $45 or $60 gift certificate from Ann.
And everyone has already shopped for their stamping stuff, complete with free Sale-a-Bration bonuses!
Those of you who shop with us this month will be invited to an invitation only free Stamp & Play event to celebrate Ann’s 25th stamping anniversary on February 8th. (Or watch for our regular event on February 22nd.)
You Can Make a Card Like This!
But first, you might want to know what we used for our cardmaking supplies. (She didn’t use the dies for this one, but the Painted Lavender Dies will be in the end of the month.)
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.