Would you like a little Valentine Inspiration today? I hope so. Ann’s almost ready to mail her Sweet Treats out. I had to tear her away to type this.
But, I’ll have to make it quick because the postage rates go up this weekend.
This is the card that she made on our Tuesday live stamping stream. But she didn’t just do this card. She showed several ways to make this card.
And with the coordinating dies that go with the Adoring Hearts stamp set, you can make 9 cards quickly.
They don’t necessarily have toi be Valentine cards. Some of you just like hearts…
And That’s Okay!
So, you can watch the video here on YouTube or watch it below.
Making multiples needs time-saving measures.
And about those new items for 2024? We’ll be covering something else new this coming Tuesday.
You Can Easily Make this Card!
But you should know what supplies we used. I do think that Ann should’ve added some bling, but that’s a bark for a different day. And when you get this bundle, you can pick a few
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.