Have you ever been to one of our Stamp and Play Days?
It’s a real hoot and you won’t want to miss it this Thursday evening.
We get together on a Zoom call to make a card and play some games. Are you coming? Because today is the last day to register for our January Stamp & Play Day.
We have to do that so that Ann can send the instructions out to everyone in advance.
You don’t have to buy anything in advance. Everyone makes the same card – or their interpretation of it – with the supplies they have on hand. Then they play some games.
The prizes are gift certificates so you can pick your own prize from our online store. We’ll be giving away at least $120 split between 3 gift certificates. They’re not equal so you could win any amount.
And remember that right now, Stampin’ Up! is giving you a free item for every $50 or $100 of you purchase. So you can add to your winnings to get exactly what you want.
How Cool is That!
We’ll be going live today too.
- Noon in Hawaii
- 1pm in most of Alaska
- 2pm Pawcific Time
- 3pm Mountain Time and Arizona
- 4pm Central Time
- 5pm Eastern Time
- 6pm in Puerto Rico
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.