The man in the brown truck dropped off a package yesterday with all this good stuff in it. So we came up with this hummingbird sympathy card.
Here’s what was in the small package.
Are any of these on your wish list? Here’s what is in the picture:
Hummingbird Sympathy Card
We weren’t sure what to make first, but this is what we came up with.
Of course, Ann will write on the inside, but sometimes the situation really doesn’t need to be talked about. There’s only room for encouraging words.
And while this may not be the true colors for a hummingbird, we like it. And we hope you do too.
Ann used Stampin’ Blends to color. But next time, she would use a Pumpkin Pie marker to color the beak. Or another color. But the beak is way too thin to use a Stampin’ Blend. The thin end of a Stampin’ Write Marker would be better.
You Can Make This Hummingbird Card
But I’ll bet you’d like to discover what we used. Before we start our picture list, here’s a list of how we honor all our online shoppers.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
We didn’t use the coordinating stamp set that works with the Everyday Details Dies.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.