We made this card last week and it’s been hard to keep this copper color combination under wraps. We’ve used it before, but I love it on this card.
You see, we made this card at our 34th Stamp & Play Day. Everyone made their own version using the supplies they had at home. This one was so easy that we even got done a few minutes early. Sometimes we do fancy folds, but we always design something that they’ll want to make again.
Some people made theirs with flowers. Others had different ideas. And we all made our cards together along with Ann using their own supplies. After a brief break, they played a few games and Ann gave away a $75 shopping spree, a $45 shopping spree and a $30 shopping spree.
Then she does a drawing for everyone who didn’t win a prize. That lucky person is getting a pack of the Walk in the Garden 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper.
Why Does This Copper Color Combination Work?
We’re thinking that Copper Clay and Pretty Peacock work together well because copper turns a color similar to Pretty Peacock when it oxidizes. At least, I think that’s the term. But whatever happens to copper, it turns a bit of a teal color. And that’s why we think that this combination works so well.
And maybe that’s why Stampin’ Up! added the Oxidized Copper 12″x12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper to their September to December Catalog. (We call it the Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog.)
Why Not Grab Your Spot for Our Next One?
November will be our 35th stamp & Play Day. the time has flown, but we love every time we gather with our stampin’ peeps! And if you reserve your spot today, you’ll be able to save because, for now, you can get the Early Bird pricing.
Get in early and enjoy the Early Bird rate.
Here’s What We Used for Today’s Card
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.