We celebrated Throwback Thursday with some memories and a polka dotted card.
We used the Basic Patterns Decorative Masks and the Sponge Brayers and showed different options of how to finish the card. While Ann was talking, she heard my pupographic messages to tell her what to do to finish the card.
Then we went over to my Dog Pound and finished the card.
If you’ve never worked with our brayers and masks before, I’ve cued up the show to where she starts to show how to do it. Or you can go here on our YouTube channel to watch the whole thing.
So, what’s the Dog Pound? That’s our private Facebook Group that we have for our clients. (Plus, they get free tutorials whenever they shop with us.) And they’ll be getting the new Holiday catalog towards the end of this month.
I’ll bet you’d like to see how the polka dotted card ended up, right? Well, here it is!
Don’t you just love it? Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and a splash of Bermuda Bay.
Can you believe that pile in the first picture could look so good?
I got Ann to try a little different way to add the greeting by punching through the dotted background so the Basic Black layer peeps through.
I wonder what it would have looked like if we would’ve picked one of the purples instead of the Granny Apple Green.
Polka Dot Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We seem to be making a lot of thinking of you cards lately. That’s probably because we’ve been thinking of you lately!