Have you started your Christmas cards yet? Have you at least decided the colors or the stamp set? Well, we have a a Beary Christmas idea for you using the new set Beary Cute.
I’m going to warn you that the coordinating polar bear punch is not expected to arrive until the week of November 6th. That’s right around the corner, but you can get the Beary Cute set now. Then grab the punch when it comes in.
Just Nine Days Left
This is especially true if you’re planning on taking advantage of our 35th Anniversary joining offer that we’re calling the More or Less Special. (It all ends on Halloween.)
- Either get 35% EXTRA in your Starter Kit ($168.75 of product for the regular Starter Kit price of $99+tax)
- OR get 35% OFF the Starter Kit price (get the normal $125 of product for just $64.35+tax)
And it just takes minutes to join our team of 24/7 Stampers if you do it right:
- Grab your Wish List and your catalogs (or go to our online store)
- Pick out either $125 for the 35% off kit or $168.75 for the 35% more kit.
- Grab your personal and payment information and go here.
- You’ll have your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator number in your email box minutes after you’re done.
You can plan what colors of card stock you want to use as well. People are buying up popular colors. Make sure you’re stocked up. Here’s what we used on this card:
- Boho Blue (The stars were stamped off before stamping in the card.)
- Real Red
- Mossy Meadow
- Basic White
I love the theme of this card because spending special days with the ones you love can be so much better than spending them alone. And sometimes, it gives humans good practice at being tactful or keeping quiet to keep the peace.
Card Making Tips
I have a couple bits of info that might help you make this card and future cards:
- The Masking Paper made layering the trees behind the polar bear on the left so easy!
- It’s stronger than Post-It Notes and should last longer.
- We cut the large stamped area the same size that we would if it was centered on the card front.
- The Basic White is 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Mossy Meadow layer is 3/16″ larger because we wanted it thinner than 1/4″.
- Instead of centering, we placed the layered stamped area so that it would be centered top to bottom AFTER placing the greeting. This way, the greeting didn’t cover any more art than necessary.
You Can Make This Beary Christmas Card!
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.