This isn’t just a classic birthday card. It’s a birthday card for a classic – for someone you have a lot of respect for. Or perhaps for someone who has done several decades of turns around the sun.
It was a challenge, but here’s what we came up with.
But here’s a list of some of the interesting things that happened:
- Ann cut the Happy birthday greeting when she had a punch that would do it better.
- We didn’t use it but we’ll list it because it’s way better than cutting.
- When attaching the Crumb Cake layer, Ann put it with the fold on the RIGHT.
- And she didn’t realize it until she had put the entire card together!
- So she but the front off and trimmed it to the same size as the Early Espresso layer & reattached.
- The jury is still out on how she colored the bird. She added Cajun Craze strokes because birds are never one solid color.
- (of course, this is a whimsical bird but he almost looks dipped.)
- And we don’t normally don’t use 4 stamp sets on one project. But why have a collection of stamps if you’re not going to mix them up sometimes!
We hope the recipient “gets it”. Because the Classic stamp from the He’s All That stamp set and went with a car. Instead, we used it in reference to classic books and stories.
You Can Make This Easy Classic Birthday Card
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.