We love to make all kinds of cards. Quick cards, easy cards, challenging cards – but we’d like them all to be easy to mail cards.
When we make square cards, we like them to fit into a standard Medium Envelope so that you don’t have to pay extra postage.
We try not to make cards really thick or have parts going off the edge of the card so you don’t have to pay extra postage or make an odd sized envelope. (Although they do photograph well!)
Now, we’re not saying that you should never make a card that requires extra postage. I’m just barking that I’d rather help you save your money for our stamps instead of postage stamps!
Here’s Our Easy to Mail Card
It’s so easy to make because it doesn’t even require a die cutting machine or even ribbon or Dimensionals.
It’s just stamps, ink and paper. Oh, and a few little Brushed Brass Butterflies.
We can’t remember the last time that we used Merry Merlot, but it sure looks good with Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand, doesn’t it!
And to make it sweeter, the flowers come from the limited edition Wonderful World stamp set. That’s a set that’s bundled up with some awesome patterned paper. The Wonderful World Bundle is free with a $100 order while supplies last.
To help the flowers pop, Ann stamped off the Watercolor Shapes rectangle so she stamped second generation Sahara Sand onto the Very Vanilla. And adding a Merry Merlot layer that’s just 3/16″ larger makes just a splash of Merry Merlot. Doesn’t it make it look refined?
Sometimes simple stamping is all you need. You could make a ton of these and have them ready for a quick note to friends.
With the Go To Greetings stamp set, there are several sizes and levels of fanciness with four basic greetings. That way, you could add the appropriate greeting just before sticking it in the envelope.
- Thank You
- Just a Note
- Happy Birthday
- Thinking of You
What You Want to Make This Card
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R42AYAFW .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.