You may have this set already. We finally broke our set out last night so we could make a Honeybee Home card.
And I’m so glad we did.
The background that we used was a virgin stamp too. Well, it isn’t a virgin anymore. And we’re going to be using it again soon.
Do you recognize the background stamp we used?
I will give you a tip: we stamped off the Crumb Cake ink before stamping it onto the Crumb Cake piece.
Have you guessed the stamp yet? It’s the Drybrush background stamp and it looks better than I imagined. I hope you like it too.
After that, Ann put it through the Timber 3D Embossing Folder that you can get free with a $50 order! HINT: If you want the Timber 3-D Embossing Folder for free with your $50 order, you need to add it during the check out process NOT where you would normally shop to purchase it.
ALL the Sale-a-Bration items are selected during check out.
Stampin’ Up! has added several new items to the Sale-A-Bration selections!
The two Sale-a-Bration patterned papers that weren’t available last week are now in stock! Just remember, that at this point, anything that sells out is gone for good – or at least for Sale-a-Bration.
Because we stamped the flower in Mossy Meadow, we used a Flirty Flamingo marker for the base of the flowers and a Daffodil Delight marker for the interior of the flowers.
The bee is stamped in Tuxedo Black so we colored him with a Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend. Once the ink had set, Ann put some Wink of Stella on the wings and colored the head with light Granite Gray.
Don’t worry. We didn’t get stung.
Cardmaking supplies for this Honeybee Home Card
Remember that you’ll save 10% when you bundle dies with their coordinating stamp set. We list them both ways here.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.