Human, oh human! What do these reindeer eat?
This is a cool card that Ann's Sacramento Stamp Club members made this month. I just know I want to get some hay like that! You can see an extreme close up & HOW TO below.
- Stamp Dasher #116816 in your favorite color with Stampin' Up! Classic ink. (Then stamp him on your Stamp-A-Ma-Jig plastic sheet. You'll see why in a minute.)
- Clean Dasher with Stampin' Mist #102394 & the Stampin' Scrub #102642. Be sure to dry his hooves well.
- After just a few seconds to dry (slightly longer in humid climates), ue the Embossing Buddy #103083 over the area to reduce the static.
- Ink up Dasher in your VersaMark pad #102283.
- Use a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig #101049 & stamp over the first Dasher with VersaMark. Drying it before using the VersaMark so that you'll keep the pad nicer longer.
- Dip in Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder #101930
- Heat with Heat Tool #100005 until the sparkle appears
And now – enjoy the fruits of your labor knowing that the glitter won't come off!