Let’s kick off the week with a card that our stampers made this weekend at our Christmas card stamp-a-stack. We’re calling it the Magic of Christmas card.
It was another one that was a favorite and was inspired by a card that our friend Lisa made. (But much different because I put some of my Jack Russell magic on it.
NOTE: We’re doing a fabulous Fall card today on the live stream and learning how to work with those new Gold Hoops Embellishments at 1pm Pawcific.
Ann’s more of a Real Red fan, but this one uses these colors:
- Just Jade
- Poppy Parade
- Flirty Flamingo
- Whisper White
- Basic Black
Here’s how we made the stamped the poinsettia:
- Stamp the medium sized petals in Poppy Parade onto Flirty Flamingo card stock.
- Ink up your stamp again in Poppy Parade and stamp again, rotating it so that your petals are between the previous petals.
- Trim around most of the petals with Paper Snips and attach it to the back of the greeting.
- After attaching it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, put a large Gold Glitter Enamel Dot in the flower’s center.
Magic of Christmas Card Making Supplies
Of course, we have over 460 Christmas card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years. But read on if you’d like to know what we used to make this card. You’ll be surprised at that the Designer Paper we used isn’t even a Christmas design!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers