Sharing today’s elegant Fall card on our live stream yesterday was the best part of my day.
I hope that you learned a little bit about water coloring and on how to work with those new Gold Hoops that Stampin’ Up! released. We’d never worked with them before, but I knew Ann’s mechanical mind would be fine testing them out with you.
You can watch yesterday’s live stream replay here on YouTube, but first, let’s check out the card.
I don’t know why Ann held off this long using those Gold Hoops. She’ll show you in the video how they’re flat which makes them easier to work with.
She’ll also explain a little about some dynamics that affect what condition your cards arrive in.
Elegant Fall Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 7HMD4TFP.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Please note that the Gather Together stamp set is available alone or as a bundle. You’ll save 10% when you bundle, but we offer them separately so you can make the choice that fits you best.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers