Sharing today’s elegant Fall card on our live stream yesterday was the best part of my day.
I hope that you learned a little bit about water coloring and on how to work with those new Gold Hoops that Stampin’ Up! released. We’d never worked with them before, but I knew Ann’s mechanical mind would be fine testing them out with you.
You can watch yesterday’s live stream replay here on YouTube, but first, let’s check out the card.
I don’t know why Ann held off this long using those Gold Hoops. She’ll show you in the video how they’re flat which makes them easier to work with.
She’ll also explain a little about some dynamics that affect what condition your cards arrive in.
Elegant Fall Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 64DE9CN7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 64DE9CN7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Please note that the Gather Together stamp set is available alone or as a bundle. You’ll save 10% when you bundle, but we offer them separately so you can make the choice that fits you best.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 64DE9CN7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers