We had a socially distant Christmas Stamp a Stack yesterday. We’re featuring a simple, easy Christmas card that was a favorite by many.
When I mention that they’re socially distant, everyone washes their hands when they come in. This shakes the dust off that they came in contact with before they came. They bring their own adhesives so that we’re not passing anything around any more than they need to.
This is one of the Christmas cards that they liked – and it was fairly simple.
We could’ve made it more intricate, but we already had projects with Two Step stamping and water coloring with Stampin’ Blends. A project with simple stamping seemed the perfect fit – and it was.
They also made the Christmas card we shared in this post. They also made one that’s based on a layout we’ll be sharing with those of you on our mailing list during our 12 Weeks of Christmas. (You’re welcome to join our mailing list here.)
This card may really resonate with you if you like Jimmy Stewart and the Christmas movie, “It’s a Wonderful Life”.
Easy Christmas Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.