Now that World Card Making Day is behind us, let’s kick off World Card Sending Week!
Stampin’ Up! is challenging us to send 60,000 cards this week. That shouldn’t be difficult. As a group, demonstrators set 52,000 last year.
Let’s do this!
I don’t know about you, but I need this! I’m guilty of making cards and never sending them. This is the week for me to make my list and get them in the mail – especially since postal rates will increase October 18th.
Let’s get them in the mail this week!
Stampin’ Up! is having a sale right now for 15% off of a great selection of Designer Series Paper. So we featured a different Designer Series Paper in each project.
Here’s the first project that we made.
What’s so funny about this was that I had Ann color the holly last year with Stampin’ Blends. She cut it out and put it with other unused shapes.
Do you keep your unused shapes in a special place?
We’re so glad to see the Christmas Gleaming stamp set return in this year’s holiday catalog. It’s so pretty!
Speaking of returning – we’ll be returning to go live again today at 1pm Pawcific Time.
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
Here’s what we used. You may wish to add some or all of it to your craft supplies collection.
But don’t send this card for World Card Sending Week! I’m sure there are others you’ve been keeping may be more timely. But what a good time to get started on your Christmas cards!
(We’re starting our 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in Your Inbox tomorrow or Wednesday. If you’re not receiving our weekly newsletter, you can sign up here.)
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Of course, if this card isn’t your cup of tea, we have over 450 Christmas card ideas here that we’ve shared.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers