We’re so excited to be celebrating World Card Making Day today! We thought about different ways to do it so that we would be able to connect with so many of you in different time zones.
Join Us for World Card Making Day
- Ann and I will make a card or 3-D project.
- I’m sure we’ll share some paper crafting tips.
- And finally, we’ll spin the wheel for a special.
Want a Special?
During each live event, we’ll spin a wheel to decide what special we’ll offer. That special will be available until we spin again when we show up live the next time. So if we showed up hourly, the special would be good for an hour. But Ann can show up 45 minutes later.
Do you have to attend the live event to take advantage of the special? Nope! But it will be more fun if you do!
- You just have to make your order within the time that the special.
- $50 minimum order.
- Use the posted code unless your order is $150+
- You’ll still get everything that we offer all our online shoppers:
- Reusable handmade card to keep or send to a friend.
- Sample of current product.
- 4 bonus written tutorials
- Collect Stampin’ Bucks!
- Track purchases on this form and earn free stamps and dies!
- Look for the next mini catalog in your mailbox.
Here’s a Completed Card from a Recent Show
I can’t wait to share what we’ve planned for today because everyone seemed to love this one!
Don’t you just love this metallic masculine card? I do! Sure caught my favorite huMAN’s eye!
You can check out over 300 of our masculine card ideas here.
Hope you’ll join us to celebrate World Card Making Day. #SU2020WCMD